1. Pick a Federal administrative agency. Find where the current and proposed regulation changes for that agency are located on the internet. Pick one proposed regulation change currently under consideration and describe the steps taken to finalize the proposed regulation.
2. Describe the proposal/change.
3. Write the public comment which you would submit to this proposal. Explain briefly what you wish to accomplish with your comment.
4. Provide the "deadline" by which the public comment must be made.
5. Once you have submitted your comment, what will you be legally entitled to do later in the promulgation process.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:27 am ad1c9bdddf
1. To research current and/or proposed U. S. Federal regulations, a good site to begin with is www.regulations.gov. When you are at www.regulations.gov you need to begin your search by choosing "search for a proposed rule" tab. Under the section titled "Select Document Type," go to proposed rules. Once you enter the site, however, you will have to decide what government agency and its current or proposed regulations interest you most. Your assignment asks you to state why this agency interests you. Explain how this proposed change will impact you. Make sure to link it to your business, career or personal background.
For the sake of example, I will use the Social Security Administration to research a proposed regulatory change because that is one agency that eventually most Americans will have contact with and proposed regulation changes impact many citizens.
To narrow my search in the home page, I will type in Social Security. This will bring me to a new page where I can narrow my research even more. Under the "Agency" box I will type "Social Security." Once I have done this, the SSA (which stands for Social Security ...
This solution is an example of how to research a proposed regulation change with a federal agency and a description of the procedure to finalize the proposal. It is a step-by-step sample intended to assist the student complete an assignment dealing with the governmental procedures in changing regulations.
Please help me with the following:
1. Provide a ranking of what you feel to be the top three US health policy issues.
2. Explain the reasons for your selection and ranking of these issues.
3. To what extent are your selections and rankings related to your experiences with the healthcare system and how have they affected your perception of the US health care system and its policymaking.
Thank you.View Full Posting Details