Events in the Middle East that shaped foreign policy since the 1980's. I'm doing an essay and need help in getting all the events together.
I assume you mean U.S. Foreign Policy towards the Middle East since 1980s?
1. 1979 Iran forms new government under leadership of Ayatolla Khomeni
2. Camp David Peace Treaty March 1979 Between Egypt and Israel, brokered by U.S.
3. Problems between Iran and Iraq
4. Problems between Kuwait and Iraw, Iraq refuses to comply with UN demands (1991). First IRAQ war
5. 1993 - Breaktrhough talks with Israel and PLO, alters US foreign ...
The solution provides advice and points that discusses the shaping of Middle East Foreign Policy in the 1980's for the purpose of writing an essay on the topic.