I need a internet photo of Callisto that is depicted in either a painting, sculpture, relic, pottery, or even decorations. The piece must be between 1000 BC - 500 BC. I also must know the artist's name, the title, format, the size, the date, and the current location.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:32 pm ad1c9bdddf
There are five variations (at least) of the virgin-pursued-by-god theme:
1. Daphne and Apollo: with focus on the chase, her metamorphosis into a tree serves as Daphne's means of escape. http://larryavisbrown.homestead.com/files/xeno.ovid3.htm shows a statue for this but way to modern
2. Jupiter and Io: with emphasis on Hera, the jealous wife, and the metamorphosis as Io's disguise in hiding from Hera (both these early instances make the gods appear comic).
3. Syrinx and Pan: a meta-narrative or story within a story, told by Mercury, serving to put Argus to sleep.
4. Jupiter and Callisto: similar to the Juno/Io plot but not treated comically; this more serious tale prepares for the later savage treatment of Semele and Ino by the gods; here metamorphosis serves as apotheosis (Callisto taken up to heaven as a constellation).
5. Jupiter and Europa: serves primarily as a transition to the story in Book 3 of Cadmus' exile.
Callisto and Jupiter is a variant of the story that occurred much later than 1000BC to 500BC
Again looking at the offerings of Pompeii we see: ...
The solution provides a photo of callisto that is depicted in a painting, sculpture, relic, pottery or decorations.
Harley Davidson - Business Strategy
Please read the information in the background material (see attached word document), look for more information and review some of your previous readings , and then provide a 4 to 5 pages response (double spaced) for the executives of HD corporation by answering the following questions:
1.) What strategy (or combination of strategies) did Harley Davidson use to become such a successful organization?
2.) To what extent has Harley Davidson's strategy (or combination of strategies) changed over the years, or been constant?
3.) How does Harley Davidson's strategy (or combination of strategies) "fit" with the environment of the motorcycle industry?
4.) How does Harley Davidson's strategy (or combination of strategies) "fit" with the internal resources and competencies of the firm?
5.) Based on your analysis and findings, what would you recommend to the executives of Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation?
NOTE: Please make proper citations and references in APA format. You must use the sources from the background material together with the sources you find your own.
This response should include:
An introduction stating the thesis, position, or central theme you plan to take in your paper, a main body discussing focusing on the key assignment specifications, and a conclusion concisely stating the main points of your analysis and the conclusions you reached.
Be sure to document your sources and provide in-text citations whenever you use information you obtained from a background reading or other outside source, as well as a separate reference list at the end of the paper.View Full Posting Details