1. She used to have long hair.
2. I was having a bath when the phone rang.
3. I wish I had worked harder.
1) Form=used to. She'd had long hair
2) Form=having a. ?
3) Form=I had. I wish I'd worked
I think I need more information can you help please.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com November 24, 2022, 11:49 am ad1c9bdddf
I'm not absolutely sure what your question is, but I will answer as I think you are asking. If not, please contact me again with a clearer definition of your problem.
<br>1.In this sentence, the "to" put in front of the verb "have" forms an infinitive; ...