A change agent is an individual who influences clients' innovation decisions in a direction deemed desirable by a change agency. In most cases a change agent seeks to secure the adoption of new ideas, but he or she may also attempt to slow the diffusion process and prevent the adoption of certain innovations.
Could you assist me with explaining if you were a change agent, attempting to market a new food product, what choices would you make? Why? How can a change agent maximize the adoption of a change taking in the notion of human variability? What type of food would you like to see changed? Why?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:57 am ad1c9bdddf
If I were a change agent attempting to market a new food product, I would first seek to influence my client to develop a food product that is both tasty as well as nutritious, and that would appeal to individuals of every age group. This would help to ensure that this food is aligned with the desires of the health-conscious consumer, which would increase the likelihood of this new food product being a success among individuals of all walks of life. One of the first choices that I would make would be the means by which to communicate the availability of this new food product to the public. I would choose to seek to influence my client to utilize a methodology ...
Business Management, Change Agents, What is bureaucracy? The good and bad in a bureaucratic organiztion. Gives ideas for maintaining good communication with a virtual office. Discusses job analysis and job descriptions. This is an overview for business students with a MS wod document.
1. What are the skills of a successful change agent? Are managers change agents? Are change agents managers?
2. What is bureaucracy? Consider both good and bad results in a bureaucratic organization.
3. Give 3 suggestions for maintaining good communications between a manager and workers in a virtual office situation.
4. Do you have a job description? Do a job analysis, write a job description or critique the one you have, and determine your job's specification.
5. Select a topic for your final paper (TOPIC: Multinational Corporations And Global Management) and describe its importance to the field of management.View Full Posting Details