The 10-kg square plate shown is supported by three vertical wires.
Determine the tension in each wire when a = 65mm.
(FOR DIAGRAM PLEASE SEE ATTACHED.)© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 5:59 pm ad1c9bdddf
Because, both B and C are equidistant from the corners, and they form a symmetric system, therefore, let us assume the ...
The expert examines measuring tensions for vertical wires. The solution is given step-by-step equationally.
Research using statistical tests
Select an article that describes research using one or more statistical tests (z, t, ANOVA, chi square, regression) as part of the data analysis. Describe the study using the following information:
1) State the research problem and purpose. Why was the study needed and what did the author want to accomplish?
2) Identify the stated or implied research question and sub-questions.
3) Describe the implied or stated assumptions and limitations. How did each affect the study?
4) Define the population and sampling methods, variables, and data collection method(s).
5) Identify the data analysis methods. Which statistical tests were used?
6) State the findings. Did they answer the research questions? Were the findings statistically significant? Is the information useful in improving management (or other) practice?
7) Discuss whether the findings justified the conclusions and or recommendations.View Full Posting Details