Please answer the following questions:
Certain manufacturing processes have the following characteristics described below.
Please characterize the process in terms of : Type of process, state of workpiece material and the type of process energy used.
1. A metal is cast into a mold and solidifies
2. A metal bar is reduced from 2.5 in diameter to 1.5 in diameter
3. Two steel bars are welded together
4. A nickel alloy is joined to a steel alloy at a temperature below their respective melting points
5. A nickel coating is electrochemically deposited on to a steel substrate
6. A polymer + curing agent is forced into a spherical die and cured
7. An aluminum alloy casting is solution treated, quenched and aged
8. A hot gas torch is used to remove a square section from a larger sheet of steel
9. A nickel coin is produced via a stamping operation
10. A steel surface is exposed to a high temperature mixture of methane and hydrogen gas
11. A plasma sprayed coating is deposited on to a nickel alloy blade
12. A threaded bolt is produced in a lathe