Not what you're looking for?
Case Study: Federal Express
1. What is the Federal Express philosophy toward quality?
2. What specific elements/actions has FedEx implemented in its quality improvement history?
3. Discuss the pros and cons of each element/action from question 2.
4. What quality actions should FedEx consider for the future?
Purchase this Solution
The answers are given in 50-100 word explanations each, for a total of 300-350 words.
1. Federal Express's philosophy toward quality is that they believe they produce superior financial returns for its shareowners by providing high value-added logistics, transportation and related information services through focused operating companies. Customer service requirements are met in the highest quality manner appropriate to each market segment served. The company strives to develop mutually rewarding relationships with its employees, partners and suppliers. Corporate activities are conducted to ...