Not what you're looking for?
1. A system with input u(t) has the following model ... (see attachment)
Find the linearized state space model about the steady state with ... (see attachment)
2. Draw the simulink implementation diagram required to simulate the non-linear system and its linearized version from question 1. The input signal will come from the workspace and the output should be displaced on an oscilloscope.
3. How will you set up the simulation to run for 10s and produce at least 100 output points?
4. How will you step up the integrator initial conditions?
5. How would you obtain a second output ... (see attachment), with g given as a set of data points?
Purchase this Solution
The solution is given in three attachments: the first a Word document which includes step-by-step answers to the questions, including equations, block diagrams and images; the second is a non-linear model in .mdl format; and the third is a linear model in .mdl format.