Not what you're looking for?
Determine the period of the vibration of the system in the attached file.
Purchase this Solution
The solution lays out its working clearly in order to guide the reader through the steps to finding the period of vibration for the system described in the question.
Mass of the rod M = 3.0 kg
mass of the block m = 0.5 kg
length of the rod l = 1.25 kg
center of gravity of the rod from the end B (lg) = l/2 = 0.625 m
In equilibrium, let the rod makes an angle Qo with the horizontal,
moment about the end B = 0
=> k*(Qo*0.75)*0.75 = M*g*0.625 + m*g*1.25 ......(1)
Let when the end A is pulled down by a distance delta_0 (Do), the rod makes an ...
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"