Communication or collaborative partnerships
Please give me examples of communication or collaborative partnerships that you have utilized in your classroom. What are the successes and failures of each?
Examples of Collaborative Partnerships Successes Failures
Meetings or Conference with Parents
1. A conference with parents can clarify issues and concerns that most often relate to projects and activities that will require parents some financial obligations. The success of these activities (like field trips and projects) depends greatly on the support of the parents.
2. By conferring with parents, teacher can be able to make the parents aware of the school status of their children. Not only that the teacher can be able to know better the students, but also, the teacher can involve the parents and the homes in making the students learn better.
3. Involving the parents in classroom planning, especially in the use of instructional strategies and materials for the education of their children, makes teaching and learning effective.
1. Not all of the parents have the time to come to the school and meet the teacher.
2. Parents more often attribute communications for them to see the teacher or the principal as discipline- related.
3. The ...
Examples of communication or collaborative classroom partnerships are demonstrated in this solution.