1. Choose 20 of the primary terms and 5 secondary terms relating to computers
2. Write complete definitions of each term
1. Mobile computer - These are personal computers that any person can carry with ease from one destination to the next.
2. Mobile device - Computer devices such as smart phones that are hand held computer devices.
3. Mobile users - The demographic of computer users that rely on computer technology that can be used anywhere.
4. Network - The collusion of computers and devices connected together in one single place or system
5. Notebook computer - Personal computers that are able to be carried and also able to fit in a users' lap, book bag, or other areas because of their size..
6. PDA - This device is a personal manager that allows users to micromanage calendar appointments and important dates.
7. Personal computer -Computers that don't need any assistance or guidance from the user to perform functions such ...
The expert chooses 20 of the primary terms and five secondary terms relating to computers. Complete definitions of each term are provided.