Can you help me with this assignment?
Sort each of the 5 most difficult decisions into the five characteristics of classrooms. Explain how each situation fits into each of the classroom characteristics.
1) Classrooms are multidimensional. The large numbers of events and tasks make discipline challenging.
2) Classrooms are complex places. Classroom events are simultaneous. Many things happen at once.
3) Classroom events are immediate. Things occur rapidly.
4) Classrooms are unpredictable. Events often take unexpected turns.
5) Classrooms are public. Teachers must do their jobs in "fishbowls."
1). Classrooms are multidimensional. The large numbers of events and tasks make discipline challenging. There are so many needs and levels of ability within one class. Thus, the teacher must be an expert at finding each student's learning style, preference, ability level, and then differentiating the curriculum and teaching to accommodate for differences. Differences also exist in language, culture, gender, socioeconomic status and other dimensions.
Classroom traits are noted.