What is the overall implementation of Blooms Taxonomy regarding educational objectives and how does this method of instruction show the type of cognition that the students need to demonstrate and how content is learned and applied.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:32 am ad1c9bdddf
Basically Benjamin Bloom developed this classification of cognition of learning in 6 basic stages, from the least cognitive to the most cognitive. They are:
1st - Remembering
3rd - Applying
4th - Analyzing
5th - Evaluating
6th and last - Creating, showing the ultimate cognitive power of learning
This is the order in which knowledge is acquired and learned and intellectual skills are accomplished. The first ones or previous ones must be mastered before the latter ones can take effect.
One must understand the meaning of what is learned and show this by the ...
This solution discusses the overall implementation of Blooms Taxonomy regarding educational objectives and how this method of instruction shows the type of cognition that the students needs to demonstrate. The text contains 393 words.
PPR Educational Questions
I am having difficulty with the following questions. The task is to give a two paragraph response to each question,as well as come up with several examples for question 5.
1. What is Bloom's Taxonomy? Describe each level. Speculate as to why the State of Texas advises teachers to use it in planning instruction
2. Identify the acronyms TEKS and TAKS. Discuss their relevance to Texas teachers and students.
3. What is the difference between instructional goals and objectives? Discuss the planning process with regard to these terms as well as instructional alignment.
4. Analyze the benefits to using an integrated or thematic approach to instruction.
5. What is cooperative grouping? Include several examples and explain why teachers should regularly include small group instructional activitiesView Full Posting Details