Prepare a chart /table in which you identify the cultural characteristics of African American, Hispanic, Native American, and Asian students. Be sure to address learning styles, language, families, achievement levels, and cultural characteristics. Additional research may be required to complete this assignment.
Culture Learning Style Language Family Achievement Level Cultural
Once you have completed your chart, please share your findings below the chart.
1) African American - Learning Style
2) Hispanic - Learning Style
3) Native American - Learning Style
4) Asian - Learning Style
5) African American - Language
6) Hispanic - Language
7) Native American - Language
8) Asian - Language
9) African American - Family
10) Hispanic - Family
11) Native American - Family
12) Asian - Family
13) African American - Achievement Level
14) Hispanic - Achievement Level
15) Native American - Achievement Level
16) Asian - Achievement Level
17) African American - Cultural Characteristics
18) Hispanic - Cultural Characteristics
19) Native American - Cultural Characteristics
20) Asian - Cultural Characteristics
*I am looking for help in understanding and completing this assignment. I have performed a great deal of research on this, however, I am looking for more concise information. The information I have researched is mostly contradicting or not available in my findings.
Attached is an additional document which may be helpful. Use of other resources is acceptable. Please provide resources from where the information came from.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 8:10 pm ad1c9bdddf
1) African American - Learning Style: Many seem to prefer activities that are kinesthetic or allow for movement
2) Hispanic - Learning Style tend to like group or cooperative learning activities and those that appeal to student's sense of loyalty to family
3) Native American - Learning Style: may prefer kinesthetic or cooperative learning activities. Highly individualistic or competitive environments may cause student to shut down.
4) Asian - Learning Style : Group/cooperative learning is nor prioritized. Many may prefer individual activities that allow.for much repetition and individualized practice.
5) African American - Language: English with a unique vernacular sometimes referred to as Ebonics
6) Hispanic - ...
Briefly identify the cultural characteristics of races