discuss the advantages and disadvantages of EMRs© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:42 am ad1c9bdddf
Record types and management
discuss the advantages and disadvantages of EMRs, also can you help me come with an outline to produce a brochure that will help me show the patients that EMRs are beneficial and secure to hand them once the system is in place
There are several advantages of electronic medical records. The electronic medical reports require very little storage space. Further, electronic medical records are easy to collate and examine. Next, when medical records are required at multiple locations, the electronic medical records makes the process easier. ...
This posting gives you an in-depth insight into Record types and management
Although this is the requirements, I am asking for help understanding the concepts requested of the teacher and a better understanding of the content regarding data collection, observation, and interviewing.
Over the past few weeks, you have been introduced to two common data collection techniques used by qualitative researchers: observation and interviewing. For this assignment, you will be asked to consider data collection techniques for your qualitative research plan and think about how you will manage the data that you would collect.
To prepare for this Application:
• Consider the kinds of data that would be most useful and relevant for your qualitative research plan.
• Consider whether observation would be an appropriate way to collect data for your qualitative study. Why or why not? If yes, what would you need to consider (legal or ethical issues, bias, context, etc.)?
• Consider whether interviewing is an appropriate way to collect data for your qualitative study. Why or why not? If yes, what would you need to consider (legal or ethical issues, bias, context, etc.)? What questions would you ask? How do you know these are good and appropriate questions for your research? What kind of interviewing protocol would you need to develop?
• For the data collection techniques you would use, think about what data management techniques you would employ. How would you organize your data? How could a software package such as NVivo assist you with managing your data?
o Remember, you are not expected to collect data for the qualitative research plan, only to plan out what could be done.
• Craft a 3- to 5-page paper in which you do the following:
o Recommend data collection and data management techniques appropriate for your qualitative research plan.
Remember, you are not expected to collect data for the qualitative research plan, only to plan out what could be done.
o Explain how NVivo could be used to assist with data organization and management.View Full Posting Details