Please see the attachment.
The income statement of Elbert Company is presented here.
For the Year Ended November 30, 2008
Cost of goods sold
Beginning inventory $1,900,000
Goods available for sale 6,300,000
Ending inventory 1,400,000
Total cost of goods sold 4,900,000
Gross profit 2,800,000
Selling expenses 450,000
Administrative expenses 700,000 1,150,000
Net income $1,650,000
1. Accounts receivable increased $250,000 during the year, and inventory decreased $500,000.
2. Prepaid expenses increased $150,000 during the year.
3. Accounts payable to suppliers of merchandise decreased $340,000 during the year.
4. Accrued expenses payable decreased $100,000 during the year.
5. Administrative expenses include depreciation expense of $90,000.
Prepare the operating activities section?indirect method.
Prepare the operating activities section of the statement of cash flows for the year ended November 30, 2008, for Elbert Company, using the indirect method.
The solution explains how to prepare the operating activities section using the indirect method