I need assistance answering the following questions.
1. The US is currently recovering from its worst recession in over 25 years. Using the resource provided in this and earlier modules of the course explain what factors or activities you think helped cause this economic situation. Explain your answer.
2. Economists classify macro-economic indicators as leading, lagging, or coincident. Define each classification and give two examples of each relating the recession that began in 2007 and the recovery that is now under way.
3. Differentiate between seasonal economic factors and cyclical economic factors.
4. In the past some economists stated that the business cycles can be eliminated. Do you agree it is possible for the United States economy to never have a business cycles?
5. Briefly explain what you would have proposed, as President of the United States, to end the 2007-2009 recession.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:31 am ad1c9bdddf
This post examines factors or activities that influenced this economic situation. References are also provided to justify the assertions.
Financial Analysis for a U.S. publicly traded company
I need help in responding to the questions below as a financial analyst researching the U.S. publicly traded company Priceline, in which to invest and perform a financial analysis.
1. Provide a detailed overview of the U.S. publicly traded company, Priceline. This should be 3 pages.
2. Evaluate the company's vulnerability to current financial threats, such as a recession, higher interest rates, and global competition.
3. Based on the financial trends of the company, predict how these trends will impact financial performance in future periods. Explain your rationale for this prediction.