Do sports stadiums really create additional revenue or do they merely shift the available spending power among the competing sectors of the local economy?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:42 pm ad1c9bdddf
Answer is included in brainmass.doc file with related sources attached below.
Do sports stadiums really create additional revenue or do they merely shift the available spending power among the competing sectors of the local economy?
The economic effects of sports facilities like stadiums are generally very hard to estimate due to the complexity of the task, flawed methodology, and often-inflated expectations of the parties administering. This results in impact ...
The economic effects of sports facilities like stadiums are debated.
Airline Passengers and Companies
- Identify key external factors that affect the passenger airline industry and explain how that impact occurs
- Briefly explain segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- Identify the major airline market segments
- What are the target markets for First Class vs. Business Class vs. Economy Class.
- Contrast Jet Blue vs. Southwest Airlines in terms of the following two aspects:
(1) Compare and explain the impact of key external factors on each company, e.g., economic conditions and the growing consumer interest in leisure travel.
(2) Describe each company's target market and positioning. Give some examples of how these strategies are implemented for each company.