Select a company that uses (or has used) dynamic pricing. Using the Library, the Internet, and your course materials, briefly explain how the company uses dynamic pricing. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of dynamic pricing for that particular company. Conclude with a summary of your findings (Perloff, 2007).
In your own words, post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
Perloff, J. M. (2007). Microeconomics (4th ed.). New York: Pearson Addison Wesley.
This solution is comprised of solution for questions related with economics.
Short answer questions in economics: economics, market economy, command economy,supply and demand
Questions (also attached):
1) What is economics?
2) What types of things are considered in economics? What is not?
3) What role does economics play in your personal decisions?
4) What are the advantages of a market versus a command economy?
1. What is the difference between the shift of and a movement along the demand curve?
2. What is the difference between the shift of and a movement along the supply curve?
3. How do shortages and surpluses develop?
4. What types of shortages and surpluses affect you either personally or in your work environment?
2. Answer the following questions:
a. What causes the changes in supply and demand?
b. How do shifts in supply and demand affect your decision making?
c. List four key points in the study of economics.