Do some research on your own about endangered species of animals and plants and think about the biological, ethical and economic aspects of the problem.
* What responsibilities do we, as humans, have to other species?
* How do the extinctions of other creatures affect humans directly and indirectly?
* Should people give up gains in order to prevent the death of other creatures?
* What ethical responsibilities do we have to other creatures on the planet?
* Why are decisions about recovery and preservation of these creatures so complicated?
* If you were elected president, what would your official policy on endangered species be? What tradeoffs would you make in order to enforce your policy?
We as human beings have a responsibility to preserve the other species, or inhabitants of this Earth, due to the fact that according to biblical scripture man was given dominion over the beasts of the earth, and with dominion comes responsibility. It is the responsibility of those in dominion to protect the weaker species, and to ensure that they have a place on this earth that we all call home.
The extinction of other creatures directly affects humans, due to the fact that we would have lost an animal or species of the animal kingdom, and never have the chance to ...