FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE: Performs activities associated with the environmental program for an area to implement environmental programs and to maintain compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
1. Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to environmental protection at a level sufficient to provide technical guidance on environmental issues.
2. Ability to implement policies and procedures related to environmental management programs and audit systems.
3. Ability to conduct compliance audits and reviews, which includes collecting and analyzing data, reporting results, and making recommendations based on findings.
4. Ability to assess the potential impact of environmental non-compliance on postal operations and develop alternatives.
5. Ability to communicate orally and in writing to provide technical guidance, develop position papers, and brief managers on environmental issues.
6. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with regulatory agency representatives in order to exchange information and negotiate to minimize adverse impact on the Postal Service.
7. Ability to coordinate and oversee the activities of contract and professional employees to achieve project objectives.
A statement for each knowledge, skill, or ability (KSA) each bullets must have a STAR (Situation, Task, Action and Result) format.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:04 pm ad1c9bdddf
Examples of duties performed by environmental compliance specialists include:
1. Reviews existing documents for accuracy of data, references, and current regulations. Researches regulations and law changes since the release of the last version of documents. Provides field support on routine field inspection requests and trouble calls.
2. Manages and ...
InterClean: Career Development plan, Job Anaylsis and selection
See the attached files.
A report on the below
? Job Analysis
o Conduct a job analysis for new salesperson positions in InterClean.
? Identify the analysis method (s) you feel appropriate.
? Describe 4 to 5 main job duties and specifications that will pertain to the new sales department. Be specific.
? Workforce Planning System
o Create a workforce planning system on sales development for your team.
? Review both the hard and soft skills (talent inventory) of employees.
o Identify the business needs - the types of positions needed on your team.
? Identify the number of employees needed for your team (between 5 and 7)
? Outline an action plan for the selection of employees, training, placement, promotion, development, and compensation.
? Identify goals for the team based on the company's new direction.
o Review the talent inventory from your workforce planning system.
o Determine a staff selection method (Ch. 7) appropriate for your team.
o Use this method to assess each employee's present knowledge, skills, abilities and career motivations.
o Select 5-7 employees from the list of candidates for your team.