Many people confuse the large void in the ozone layer with global warming. Can you distinguish between the two phenomena? Explain how each process may harm living things© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:44 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank you for using Brainmass. The solution below should get you started. In this particular task you are being asked to clarify between 2 phenomenons. I suggest using this simple outline:
1. About Ozone layer void - 100 words
2. About Global warming - 100 words
3. The confusion and the harm - 100 words
This short outline should yield 300 words which should cover what you need. Just let me know via the feedback section if you need further clarification. All the best with your studies. You can also use the listed resources to further explore the topic.
AE 105878/Xenia Jones
Ozone Layer Void & Global Warming
There is, because of similar impact, much confusion between a particular void in the ozone layer and the phenomenon of global warming. To clarify between them, it is important to differentiate. First, about the ozone layer - this particular region of the earth's stratosphere, which lies in the lower section of the stratosphere about 20-30km above the earth contains ...
The solution differentiates between ozone layer depletion and global warming. Resources are listed for further exploration of the topic. 476 words.
How Humans Have Affected the Antarctic Food Web
Write a word analysis of the selected case. In your analysis, include the following:
· Identify any unintended consequences of humankind's activities that have led to environmental problems.
· Describe how scientific or technological activities are exacerbating or improving the existing situation.
· Discuss how a proper application of the scientific method could have helped the problem.
· Address any alternative solutions beyond the scientific method.
See the attached file.View Full Posting Details