Give brief answers for the following Bash questions.
1) Does filename generation occur on variable assignment?
2) In the traditional Bourne Shell, does a sub-shell get created when there is I/O redirection to a loop?
3) Will the following command always correctly loop through each of the positional parameters?
for I in "$*"
4) Will the following loop always execute only once?
for I in "$@"
5) Will the following command sometimes execute once?
for I do echo $I done
6) Does a while loop always execute at least once?
1) It can happen, depending upon the right hand side of the assignment. For example, an assignment like following will create a file during the variable ...
Solution also gives reasons/examples (except in case of 2nd question).