Give brief answers for the following Bash questions.
1) Does filename generation occur on variable assignment?
2) In the traditional Bourne Shell, does a sub-shell get created when there is I/O redirection to a loop?
3) Will the following command always correctly loop through each of the positional parameters?
for I in "$*"
4) Will the following loop always execute only once?
for I in "$@"
5) Will the following command sometimes execute once?
for I do echo $I done
6) Does a while loop always execute at least once?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 10:14 pm ad1c9bdddf
1) It can happen, depending upon the right hand side of the assignment. For example, an assignment like following will create a file during the variable ...
Solution also gives reasons/examples (except in case of 2nd question).
A brief overview of large studio CGI production pipeline.
The Big Studio Pipeline
CGI effects can be executed by a small boutique studio employing 10 to 20 artists or by a huge corporate studio such as Disney. Since the first edition of this book many small effects houses have disappeared. The majority of blockbuster visual effects today are created in house by the major film studios. The student who wishes to enter the visual effects field and work for a big studio may be dismayed when their portfolio piece falls far short of the quality seen in a film like "Pirates of the Caribbean". What one has to realize is that the Maya you use in school is not the Maya used by a big studio. The step-by-step tutorials you learn are good for a foundation but do not reflect the working modality of a Warner brothers or Disney. The big tent pole pictures like Iron Man or Pirates are incredibly complex and require a way of working that is little understood by outsiders. To give you an idea of how big studios operate is a breakdown of the sophisticated working methods used by the modern day motion picture studio.