- Using a join, get the full details of all the employees who are working on the Harvest Ball promotion.
- Get the promotion names (duplicates eliminated) being worked on by employees from the Rocky Mountain Produce store.
- Get the last names of all the employees who are working on promotion P1.
- Get the employee numbers and start dates of all the employees with start dates equal to the earliest date.
- Insert yourself in the employee table using the last five digits of your phone number as the employee number and show yourself as working for Rocky Mountain Produce. Then show all the records in the employee table.
- Delete yourself from the employee table by matching your employee number, and then show all of the records in the employee table.
Please find attached the sql script. You will need to modify the part with Insert and Delete of ...
Specific SQL queries for ITD640_B database working with Employee and Store tables. Below is a sample:
--Get the last names of all the employees who are working on promotion P1.
JOIN employee ON summary.employee_no = employee.employee_no
WHERE summary.promotion_no = 'P1'