1. Which tables are used in the query?
2. Which fields are displayed in the query results
3. What type of join is used between the tables
4. What selection criteria are used?
Then write a query in SQL in the FirmPays database that fulfills the following parameters:
Displays the AmtPaid, Firm#, DatePaid, and Payment#
Selects firm number 1115 and DatePaid between 6-1 and 6-10
Results should be ordered by payment date
Deliverables: answers to questions 1-4, your SQL statement.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 6:37 pm ad1c9bdddf
This posting contains answers to a few questions based on the given SQL query. The SQL query is also created and attached to the solution.
SQL Statements for Order Processing Database
See the attached file.
One of your team members are a little rusty on their SQL skills, but needed to create the SQL Select statements that would produce running summary files for reports on the following:
Customer volume by month
CustomerID, Month, Total shipments, Total weight
Driver performance by month
Driver ID, Month, Number of manifests on time, Number of manifests delivered late.
The team member sent you an e-mail with the following questions:
* From where should he source the information for the design?
* What difficulties would he have in writing the SQL statements for each of these tables?
* Should any of these tables be created on an as-needed basis?
* Do these summary tables violate the concept of table normalization?