I need help in answering these question with short answers.
1. how realistic is it for a company to be at optimizing level of Capability Maturity Model (CMM)?
2 Is it really essential for every software company to be CMM compliant or certified?
"1. how realistic is it for a company to be at optimizing level of Capability Maturity Model (CMM)? "
- The application of process management and quality improvement concepts to software development and maintenance.
- A guide for evolving toward a culture of ...
Case analysis for Easycar.com: Strategic service system design
See attached case study for Easycar.com: Strategic service system design
Prepare a brief overview of the case and, more importantly, the issues that it raises. You should come up with your own perspectives on the case.
1. What are the characteristics of the car rental industry? How do these characteristics influence the design of service delivery processes in this industry in general?
2. EasyCar obviously competes on the basis of low price. What does it do in operations to support this strategy?
How would you characterize the level of service quality that easyCar provides?
3. Is EasyCar a viable competitor to taxis, buses, and trains as Stelios claims? How does the design of its operations currently support this form of competition? How not?
4. What are the operational implications of the changes made by EasyCar.com in the last year?
5.How significant are the legal challenges that easyCar is facing? What is your assessment of the likelihood that easyCar will be able to realize its goals for 2004?View Full Posting Details