Open source extends the philosophy of openness from the architecture to the implementation detail. From management issues, system evaluation and assurance angles, discuss (you may use examples to support your arguments) the advantages and disadvantages of the open source and non-open source approach.
With Scholarly Quotations & References.
This solutions talks about the advantages and disadvantages of the open source and non-open source approach.
Rational Choice Theory
Need ideas and information for the following:
(1) Give Background of the theorist associated with the selected theory.
o The person's educational background
o The person's professional background
o List of theories that the individual has developed
(2) The social, political, and economic situation of the country at the time of the writing of the theory.
(3) description of the criticism of the theory.
(4) description of how the theory has been altered, modified, and expanded by other theorists.
(5) A summary of the use of the theory today. While writing the summary, focus on the question, "Is the theory still popular? Why? Where and how is this theory being applied in today's context?"View Full Posting Details