Save and execute the file attached. If you have not yet installed the software, single right click on the file and choose save target as, then run the file from your desktop. Set the drive designator as necessary. Enter the values shown, and then click the Calculate button. The cost of the reservation appears in the output section of the form. Exit the solution.
- Create the control instances on the form as shown in the Figure. Note that the form contains multiple group boxes, DateTime Picker controls, and a NumericUpDown control.
The cost of a hotel room is based on the following rules:
- The base rate for the room depends on the room type. Standard = 84.50, Deluxe = 104.50, and Suite = 154.50.
- If the number of guests is greater than 2, a $10.00 charge is imposed on each additional guest per night.
- An additional rollaway bed costs $5.00 per night.
- Declare constants as necessary to store the various rates.
- Using the rules described in the previous list, write the code to calculate the cost of the hotel room and display the output. Format all of the output. Make the Calculate button the accept button.
- The Clear button should clear all of the output values, set the arrival and checkout date to the current date, and set the room type to standard. Remove the check from the Additional Rollaway Bed check box and, finally, set the default number of guests to 2.
- Write the code for the Exit button to exit the solution.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 19, 2018, 8:57 pm ad1c9bdddf
Ideas about the cost of a hotel room are included in this solution, which is attached in zip format to the answer.