This project consists of two parts. You will include both parts together in a single Word document.
Respond to the following questions:
1. How do you switch between programs and files in Microsoft Office?
2. What is a task pane? Provide examples of three different types of task panes.
3. How do you navigate between task panes?
4. What are the different methods you can use to obtain help in Microsoft Office?
5. What are the different types of Window controls? What is the purpose of each?
Create the following folder and sub-folders within "My Documents":
Subfolders: Unit 1
Take a single screenshot of the folders and subfolders and paste into your Microsoft Word document
Answers as follows. It is also in answer.doc. The screenshot is in the second attached file.
1. Alt+Tab and Alt+W then (Alt+number)
2. A task pane is a window within an Office application that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small
size enables you to use these commands while still working on your files.
examples of different types of task panes.
1). Getting Started task pane:
The Getting Started task pane is available in most programs. (See the table at the end of this column to get an idea of which program has which task pane.) The Getting Started task pane is appropriately named; it's a great place to, well, start. It offers three basic ways to get you up and running:
. 1. Each day, when you open a particular program that has the Getting Started task pane, you'll see three specially chosen links to help you get started. These links may be assistance articles, templates, Marketplace listings, and whatever else is available to you on Office Online. (If you're not connected to the Internet, you'll see the links shown in the image below, appropriate to the ...
Wal-Mart & Unions
I need help to fully understand what I am asked to do:
Wal-Mart is the largest employer in the United States. Wal-Mart is also union free. Is this a picture of the current state of Unions in the United States? If so, why? If not, why not? (In answering this question please address whether you believe unions are necessary and whether you have or would join a union if membership was available in the workplace.)
Please be very detailed in your explanation. I know the last question is something I would need to answer based on my own experience but do you feel unions are necessary.View Full Posting Details