Write a program in Java to process a 3-digit palindromic number. A palindromic number is any number which has the same value when read from either direction. The way to solve the problem (by hand) is as follows:
Object Basics and Simple Data Objects
- Write down any 3-digit number.
- Reverse the digits in the original number and write them under the original number.
- Add the two numbers.
- If the number is a palindrome, stop.
- If the number is not a palindrome, reverse the digits of the sum and write them under the sum.
- Add these two numbers.
- Repeat this process until you get a palindrome.
- The number of times that you had to add in order to reach the palindrome is the palindrome order of your original number.
Clue 1: Consider the number as a string to check if it is a plaindrome.
Clue 2: You may use the equals and substring methods of the String class. ...
JAVA programming code help is provided.