According to the article "Fit Software Tests to Code Needs," why are coding standards important to testing? How can programmers and testers work together to make program testing more efficient and effective?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 11:00 pm ad1c9bdddf
"According to the article "Fit Software Tests to Code Needs," why are coding standards important to testing?"
- As the article explains, by not following the coding standards programmers can introduce "non-obvious" bugs, like the copying pointers of an object of a class. Coding standards are ...
Computer Programming Questions
1. Explain one of the challenges of software internationalization discussed in Muller's (2007) article. Suggest another challenge not discussed and how a software company might deal with it.
- Müller, E. (2007, October). Measures to achieve quality in localization. MultiLingual, 18(7), 38-45.
2. According to the Computer Weekly report (2007), why do software manufacturers not make software that is more robust? Do you agree with the report's assertions and recommendations? Explain why or why not.
- Improve reliability before adding features, Lords urge software firms. (2007, September 18). Computer Weekly, 10-10.
In order for me to complete my own assignments I need these questions to be answered with at least 200 words.
Looking for your superior response.
Thanks,View Full Posting Details