Write SQL queries to accomplish following.
1. Choose a Job Description and increase by 10% all employees' salaries that have the selected Job Description (not Job Title).
2. Decrease all Exempt employees' salaries from a certain State by 15%.
3. Increase all Non-Exempt employees' salaries by 5%, if employee was hired more than 3 years ago and is less than 30 years of Age.
4. Delete Exempt employees earning a Salary greater than a certain amount.
5. Calculate the maximum salary of all Exempt employees.
6. Calculate the minimum, maximum, and average salary for each Job_Description.
7. Insert 3 additional Job_Title records that no Employee holds.
Write a Select query that displays ALL Job_Descriptions and the first and last name of anyone holding that description. The query MUST show all Job_descriptions, including the 3 additional just added.
This solution provides a detailed tutorial of the given computer science problem.