Please use C only and be clear about the steps.
// use user-defined functions
// (calculates different sales tax based on an item price)
1. Ask the user to enter the price of an item.
2. Get the item price from the user.
3. Calculate the sales tax of the item:
- 6.5% if the item costs less than $100.
- 5% if the item costs $100 or more.
4. Display the original item price and sales tax amount onto the screen.
5. Calculate new cost of the item with the sales tax.
6. Display the total price of the item onto the screen.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 4:21 am ad1c9bdddf
This posting contains the solution to the given problem.