2) A _____ allows entry of only one record at a time.
A) datasheets (B) forms (C) query (D) macro
3) One of the PowerPoint wizards, the ______ gives prompts for the type of slides show planned and the type of output.
A)AutoContent Wizard (B) Outline list Wizard (C) Presentation Handout Wizard (D) Theme Wizard
4) A(n) ______ is a symbol such as an open square or heavy dot that precedes a line of text when the text warrants special emphasis
A) outline level (B) animation (C) bullet (D) placeholder
6) ______ allows you to organize your thought in a structured format.
A)show formatting (B) promoting (C) clip organizer (D) outlining
7)A Power Point slide _____ specified the arrangement of placeholders on a slide.
A)theme (B) layout (C) style (D) show
7) In Outlook's inbox message pane, a(n) ______ appears to the left of the message header and indicates an unread message.
A)paper clip icon (B)Flag icon (C) closed envelop (D) exclamation point icon.
8) The _____ appears at the top of the Reading Pane and contains the e-mail subject.
A) address bar (B) message header (C) contact list (D) arrangement
9) _____ format is the default format used when creating e-mail message in outlook,
A) HTML (B) Plain Text (C) Rich text Hyper link
10) The initial Web page for a web site is called the ______ page
A)origin (B) home (C) document (D) nexus
11) In OLE terminology the _______ program is the program in which the object you are embedding or linking was created.
A) destination (B) originating (C) source (D) parent
12) An object's height-to width ratio is referred to as its ____ ratio
A) scale (B) sizing (C) aspect (D) rotation
13) Hyperlinks can point to
A) locations external to a file (B) location internal to a file (C) e-mail addresses (D) all of above
Computer Programming Questions
1. Explain one of the challenges of software internationalization discussed in Muller's (2007) article. Suggest another challenge not discussed and how a software company might deal with it.
- Müller, E. (2007, October). Measures to achieve quality in localization. MultiLingual, 18(7), 38-45.
2. According to the Computer Weekly report (2007), why do software manufacturers not make software that is more robust? Do you agree with the report's assertions and recommendations? Explain why or why not.
- Improve reliability before adding features, Lords urge software firms. (2007, September 18). Computer Weekly, 10-10.
In order for me to complete my own assignments I need these questions to be answered with at least 200 words.
Looking for your superior response.
Thanks,View Full Posting Details