1. A collection of atoms, molecules, or ions that contains Avogadro's number of these items is called what?
2. The initial substances that undergo change in chemical reaction are called what?
3. The law that states that atoms are neither created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction, but may be rearranged, is called what?
4. The mass of one mole of an element or compound (Also equal to the formula weight expressed in grams) is called what?
5. Which elements contain Avogadro's number of atoms per mole?
Calculate the formula weight of the following compounds"
6. Potassium hydroxide
The main thrust of these questions deal with the fundamentals of chemical equations and corresponding atomic weights to physical amounts. This information is typically used to determine how much reactants are needed in what proportions to yield a necessary amount of products. You've clearly got the correct answers for problems 1-4.
<br>Number 5 asks which elements would have a mole of atoms per ...
It deals with the fundamentals of chemical equations and corresponding atomic weights to physical amounts.