1) AgNO3 + NaBr =
2) BaI2 + ZnSO4 =
3) Na2CO3 + MgCl(Chlorine)2 =
4) KOH + H3PO4 =
5) HCl + Fe(OH)3 =
I suppose you want the reaction products and the balanced equation for the ...
This solution provides a simple balancing of equations in a reaction.
Net Ionic Equations and Balancing
I'm not sure what it is about this stuff that confuses me but I can't seem to get this stuff to stick. Detailed work would be kindly appreciated.
Write balanced molecular, ionic and net ionic equations for the following:
1. Mg(OH)2 (aq) + HCL (aq) --> MgCl2 (aq) + H20 (l)
2. K2(C2O4) (aq) + CaCl2 (aq) --> KCL (aq) CA(C2O4) (s)
3. (NH4)3PO4 (aq) + Zn(NO3)2 (aq) --> NH4NO3 (?) + Zn3(PO4)2 (?)
4. LiOH (aq) + VCl3 (aq) --> LiCl (?) --> V(OH)3 (?)
5. Na2CO3 (aq) + HCL (aq) --> NaCl (?) + CO2 (?) + H20 (?)
6. Mg(NO3)2 (aq) + NaCrO4 (aq) --> NaNO3 (?) + MgCrO4 (?)
7. FeCl3 (aq) + Mg (s) --> MgCl2 (aq) + Fe (s)
8. BaBr2 (aq) + Na2SO4 (aq) --> ?????
These are only eight out of a fifty-three question hand out, but with eight answers to reference off of I think I'll be far more successful in my attempts at this.View Full Posting Details