Balanced Reaction: Ti(OH)4 + 2H2SO4 ---> Ti(SO4)2 + 4 H20
- Name each reactant,and product. What type of reaction is this? What is the limiting reagent?
- How many grams of water can be produced from this reaction? Show the calcuation of the molar masses of the necessary substances before showing the calculation for theoretical yield.
- How many milliliters of water is this?
- Suppose you carefully evaporate this water and collect it in a graduated cylinder which indicates that there are 1.40mL of water present. What is your percent yield?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 5:59 pm ad1c9bdddf
Balanced Reaction: Ti(OH)4 + 2H2SO4 --> Ti(SO4)2 + 4H20
Name each reactant, and product. What type of reaction is this? What is the limiting reagent?
The regents on the left are titanium hydroxide and sulphuric acid
The expert examines reaction type, limiting reagents and yield questions. The questions are answered concisely and accurately in 141 words.
Synthesis and Recrystallization of Asprin
I have attached two documents:
1. The first document includes the problems that I need to answer.
2. The second document contains some background information and procedures that may be helpful in answering the questions.View Full Posting Details