According to Coleman, Swenson, Booth Inc. (2011), the following information should be included when submitting a request for venture capital:
- The company's history.
- A description of the company's products or services, how they impact the cost and efficacy of healthcare delivery, and their uniqueness to those of competitors.
- Information regarding the size and expected growth of the market served by the company and a review of the company's marketing capabilities and strategy.
- Detailed resumes of senior management.
- Historic and projected financial statements.
- Discussion of equity capital needs and planned use of capital.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 11:00 pm ad1c9bdddf
Venture capital are funds issue by investors mostly to start up companies and small enterprises that have a perceived long-term growth potential. This is especially so due to the fact that start-up firms usually do not have access to capital markets from which to get financing. As a result of the financing required and the risks involved with startup firm, venture capitalists need specific information from the firm for consideration into ...
The solution discusses information to present with request for venture capital.