The trial balance of Blues Traveler Corporation does not balance.
BLUES TRAVELER CORPORATION
(see chart in attached file)
An examination of the ledger shows these errors.
1. Cash received from a customer on account was recorded(both debit and credit) as $ 1380 instead of $1830.
2. The purchase on account of a computer costing $3,200 was recorded as a debit to Office Expense and a credit to Accounts Payable.
3. Services were performed on account for a client, $ 2,250, for which Accounts Receivable was debited $2,250 and Service Revenue was credited for $ 225.
4. A payment of $95 for telephone charges was entered as a debit to Office Expense and a debit to Cash.
5. The Service Revenue account was totaled at $5,200 instead of $ 5,280.
From this information prepare a corrected trial balance.
Solution attaches an Excel file to prepare a corrected trial balance from the data given.