1.Go to the PEZ website at http://www.pez.com.
2.Learn about the company and its products.
3.Design a new advertising campaign to renew interest in the product. Consider all aspects of the marketing mix when designing your campaign.
4.Compose a 2-3 page paper (plus Cover page and References page and using APA formatting).
The new advertising campaign to renew interest in PEZ will be to align the product with popular games and movies. PEZ advertisements should appear in games. Three suggested PC games are Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite, and Firefall. PEZ should be shown on the pack of the games, during the game, or on the trailers of the game. Similarly, PEZ should also be advertised with some of the most promising video games. Some suggestions are the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and the Fuse. PEZ may be advertised during the game, on it box, or during the game trailer. The advertising message should complement the content of the relevant games. Advertising should convey the key product meaning (Jeffrey F. Durgee, Robert W. Stuart, 1987). Advertising with games will reposition PEZ as a modern and adventurous candy. The company followed a rule in the past that dispenser heads are not ...
This posting gives you a step-by-step explanation of marketing mix. The response also contains the sources used.
I need some information, help structuring and ideas to get started on the paper. Thank you.
You want to begin your research by looking at a number of multinational companies that have operations in China or who have plans to expand their operations there. Use the Library, phase resources, and Internet sources to research at least two companies from the following list and one other company of your own choosing and write an article on each.
At a minimum, each article should include:
- A general description of the company
- The major business groups into which the company is divided
- The principal products and/or services that the company produces or provides.
- Net sales and profit data for the past two years
- Number of personnel
- The largest markets where company products or services are sold
- Strategies that the companies have used to grow (e.g. cost reductions, productivity improvements, use of e-commerce, innovative products)
A good place to begin your research would be at the company's web site. Then, in addition to the course resources, you may find www.hoovers.com to be helpful; it is located in the Library.
* Procter & GambleTM www.pg.com
* MichelinTM www.michelin-us.com
* Kraft FoodsTM www.kraftfoods.com/kf
* ToshibaTM www.toshiba.com/tai-new
* NokiaTM www.nokia.com
* Wal-Mart www.walmart.com
* Exxon www.exxon.com/USA-English/gFM/home_Contact_Us/homepage.asp
* Ebay www.ebay.com