1) What's JetBlue's strategy for success in the marketplace? Does the companyrely primarily on customer intimacy, operation excellence, or product leadership customer value proposition? What evidence supports a conclusion?
2) What business risk does JetBlue face that may threaten the company's ability to satisfy stockholders expectation? Prodive some examples of control activities that the company could use to reduce these risks?
3) How can the concept of unit-level activities be applied to an airline? More specifically,what are two examples is of unit-level activities for Jetblue? What steps has Jetblue taken to manage these unit-level activities more efficiently?
4) How can the concept of batch-level activities be appplied to an airline? What are two examples of batch-level activities for JetBlue? What steps has Jetblue taken to manage these batch-level activities more efficiently?
5) Provide one example of customer-level activity and organization sustaining activity for JetBlue?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 23, 2018, 6:19 am ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/business/strategy-and-business-analysis/jetblue-airlines-strategy-success-341665
What is JetBlue's strategy for success in the marketplace? Does the company rely primarily on a customer intimacy, operational excellence, or product leadership customer value proposition? Jet Blue definitely focuses on the product leadership customer value proposition. What evidence supports your conclusion? One of the reasons of JetBlue's success can be attributed to high customer satisfaction (JetBlue, 2004). They demonstrated their customer satisfaction by attaining the highest completion factor, the highest on-time performance, and the lowest incident of mishandled bags (JetBlue, 2004).
What business risks does JetBlue face that may threaten the company's ability to satisfy stockholder expectations? JetBlue has a significant amount of fixed obligations and high debt, maintenance costs will increase as the company ages, the possibility of customer claims, and changes in the airline ...
This solution explains concepts like how to apply batch-level activities to an airline and business risks in 520 words with 2 references.