In a previous posting you helped me create a five-year time line for implementing strategies for an outreach laboratory company and I need further help. (http://health.uchc.edu/clinicalservices/clinicallab/index.htm).
- Draft a budget for your organization estimating the costs and expected revenues from implementing the strategies that you have identified and use a five-year time horizon.
-Also, test your grand and functional strategies against the culture and based on this test, are all the strategies doable or will a change in strategy or in culture be required? Remember, one need not discard all the strategies if a few require alteration. If you cannot change the strategy or the culture, how might you implement the strategy by "managing around the culture?"
-Establish a structure for your organization and provide a diagram of the structure. Also, explain how the structure supports your grand strategy and select critical success factors for your organization. Why did you choose these factors?
Draft a budget for your organization estimating the costs and expected revenues from implementing the strategies that you have identified and use a five-year time horizon.
Here is a budget for the strategies recommended.
Strategies Estimated Costs Estimated Revenues
Technology $5,000 $10,000
Computer Software $2,000 $5,000
IT Team $50,000 $100,000
Cocentric Diversification $20,000 $30,000
Conglomerate Diversification $20,000 $30,000
Physicians $100,000 $200,000
Continuing Education $5,0000 $10,000
Lawyer/Contracts $10,000 ...
This solution drafted a budget for Outreach Labratory, tested grand and functional strategies and established structure for the organization and how it supports the grand strategy as well as critical success factors.
HRM Strategic Management Questions
1. What s strategic human resource management?
2. What are the key objectives of Human Resource Planning?
3. Describe the two major models of strategy for strategic management discussed in the text. Compare and contrast the models
4. Describe how human resource planning (HRP) is integrated with strategic planning.
5. How does strategic HR differ from traditional HR?
6. What implications do the anticipated changes in age of the workforce have for the management of human resources?
7. What are the barriers to strategic HRM?
8. What is the Balanced Scorecard?View Full Posting Details