See attached data.
It is for the year ended 30 June 2010 and also needs a reconciliation of cash flows arising from operating activities and profit.
- The land revaluation reserve increment for the year is net of deferred tax of $4000.
- Plant with a carrying amount of $60000 (cost $85000, accumulated depreciation $25000) was sold for $76000
- Accounts payable at 30 June 2010 include $22000 in respect of plant acquisition
- There were borrowing repayments of $30000 during the yr
- The increase in share capital of $30000 arose from the company's dividend reinvestment scheme
- Dividends declared out of profits for the year were: interim dividend $64000, final dividend $60000
Provides steps necessary to create a statement of cash flows.