Descriptive Business Plan.
2. Information about the proposed business' location, including any location requirements such as space, type of building, zoning, power, other utilities, access, parking, etc., estimated total location expenses, business hours, and any major required building alteration;
3. Information about the proposed venture's legal and regulatory environment including any licenses required, any health, workplace, or environmental regulations affecting the business, any special professional requirements, zoning or building code requirements, insurance coverage, and any trademarks, patents, or copyrights held or required;
4. Information about the proposed personnel, including the number of employees (excluding management), type of labor, source of this labor, pay structure, required training, and any possible use of contract workers;
5. If applicable, information about the inventory including the type of inventory (raw or finished goods), any seasonable impacts, and ordering lead times;
6. Information about key suppliers including a listing and discussion of key suppliers, their credit policies, history of reliability, need for backup suppliers, any expected delivery problems, and any anticipated increases in supply costs; and
7. Information about the proposed venture's credit policies including any plans to sell on credit, needs to sell on credit, credit policies, credit limits, credit terms, any discounts, and cost estimates of the use of credit.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 5:21 am ad1c9bdddf
I have outlined a response. You will want to apply your own knowledge and information about the company.
1. Information about products or services, including how and where they are produced, production techniques, quality control, customer service, inventory control, and product development
X Landscape is a company that offers landscaping for homes and commercial properties in the local area. Our services include mowing, edging and trimming bushes, trees, and walkways. We offer bed planning and planting, upkeep, and service. We plan to offer fertilizing of plants and lawns, pest control along with weed control and special needs plantings.
We will be developing gardening plans for use or do customized planning for homes and businesses. We will also specialize in courtyards for homes and businesses. We will also be offering ponds, statues, and other decorative features in partnership with two other local companies.
Our goal is to provide outdoor spaces people and companies can be proud of that are people friendly and pest unfriendly. Our mission: To make the outdoors as beautiful as one can imagine.
2. Information about the proposed business' location, including any location requirements such as space, type of building, zoning, power, other utilities, access, parking, etc., estimated total location expenses, business hours, and any major required building alteration
Our business will be based out of a barn facility located on the owner's property. Equipment and materials will be housed in the building. Plants will be acquired as needed to provide the best possible quality. In the future we hope to provide our own nursery plants, but this is only a future plan at this point. There is little need for parking. Our office will be in the ...
The solution discusses a small landscaping business plan.