You are the National Sales Manager for Perry Pharmaceutical, Inc. You have been concerned with trying to determine the most important characteristics a salesperson must possess to be successful. Much of the current research suggests that salesperson adaptiveness is a key component of success. You would like to determine if this is indeed the case. To assess this, you need to develop a scale to measure salesperson adaptiveness, collect data with your sales force, and then compare the results to each individual's sales record. Determine the kinds of questions you would include. Identify any general areas that you think must be measured with a number of different questions. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your classmates' posts.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 2:38 am ad1c9bdddf
The kinds of questions that I will include in the scale:
The questions will be stems that will have a rating scale: Strongly agree, agree, neither agree nor disagree, disagree, strongly disagree. The stems are:
1. Sales person must manage personal reaction and respond to buyer concerns:
2. I must make proposals that appeal to each decision maker's buying style:
3. I must deliver presentations that make appeals to individual decision makers.
4. Sales person must identify that the customer is under stress;
5. Must remove customer stress to bring down buying ...
This posting gives you an in-depth insight into Scale Measurement