See attached file.
I just need help finding examples of these sub headings, more info included in the attached file.
Choose two occupations and address 8 specified occupational topics for each of the three occupations (total will be 2x8=16)
Research and select 5 (five) types of information sources, including the items shown below:
a. Computer-assisted career guidance systems (Choices, MBTI)
b. Reference books; eg: Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH)
c. Resource persons; eg: Occupational Interviewees
d. Employer-published literature; eg: annual reports
e. Government reports and publications; eg: US Department of Labor reports, economic forecasts
f. News; eg: magazines, newspapers, television news
g. Job Announcements
h. Conference proceedings
i. Academic journals
1. Introduction: Brief, basic description of the occupation (eg: typical work setting, kind of work done)
2. Skills Used: Describe skills or abilities typically used by persons
3. Work Conditions: Describe the physical and cultural environment within this occupation, including stress level, type of supervision, customer/client contact, travel, hours, describe the Strong 'type' of the occupation
4. Becoming Employed/ Typical Job Notices: Describe how to find employment, the typical breadth and depth of a job search required, and whether internships, faculty, job fairs, or other means are used for a job search
5. Education/Training/Licensure: Describe the major fields of study related to preparation for this occupation, describe required or preferred advanced degrees/certifications when applicable, licenses, certificates, or continuing education relevant to this occupation, are there requirements to sustain training, are there state-level or national-level requirements, what are the specific requirements for the state you wish to reside in
6. Outlook/Salary: Provide a range of salary expectations, based on level and geographic location, describe any current and projected openings in the occupation, regional or economic influences, industry changes, etc.
7. Lifestyle Impact: Discuss how working within this occupation affects family roles, marriage, leisure, etc.
8. Conclusion: Brief summary of findings© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 7:55 pm ad1c9bdddf
The Occupational Outlook Handbook for 2010-11 Edition is your best bet for this assignment. It contains information from the U.S. Dept. of Labor, the Bureau of Labor Statistics. You can access the web site at
From the main page locate the index on the left side. To search for information about an accountant for example go to the index and click on Management. Next click on Business and Financial Occupations. There are two lists. One for Management Positions and one for Business and Financial Positions. From the Business and ...
This solution shows a step-by-step process on how to use "The Occupational Outlook Handbook" to complete a career field analysis assignment. The purpose of the assignment is to help students learn about sources for occupational and educational research, and to give them an opportunity to apply these research skills through a series of occupational topics.
Selection: Job Analysis 3-4 pages
Develop a selection process for one of the following jobs.
? Bank Teller
? Retail Store Cashier
? Telephone Customer Service Representative
? Human Resource Manager
? Waiter or Waitress
This assignment will have two parts. The first part is associated with this unit, and the second part is associated with the second unit. For this assignment, use the course materials, resources, and the Library to begin the development of a selection process for the position you chose. For this part of the assignment, your selection process should include the following components:
1. Selection of the Job Analysis Method to be used and your rationale for its selection
2. Job Description for that position
3. List of Job Specifications
4. A List of the Resources Cited
Please submit your assignment.
Individual Projects are tied to specific course Learning Events for each week of the five-week session. Students should upload their individual answers to the "Submit" tab. Files should be either .docx, .doc or .rtf files only. Other formats are not accepted and will not be considered for a grade. If you submit another format, you will be asked to resubmit correctly. Assignments that have to be resubmitted because of the file formatting will be considered late if submitted after the due date. Criteria for assignments is based on (note a late penalty can be applied):
30 points - Grammar/Spelling/Flow/Format
20 points - Use of outside resources (Outside sources do NOT include course material, text, or personal experiences)
100 points - Content of assignment
Individual Project assignments should be written using APA formatting. An APA title page and reference list should be included in all assignments. For help on this style of formatting it's recommended that you visit the AIU Library.
DB 2-4 paragraphs
Your supervisor sends you an email in which she states that she believes there is a need for more broadly defined worker KSAs (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities). Using course materials to support your position, briefly write a response to that email. Be sure to address the following:
? Why would experts suggest that we need more broadly defined KSAs? (1 Paragraph)
? Are these experts right? Why or why not? (1-2 Paragraphs)
? Submit your work to the discussion board. Read the responses to this issue and post a 1 paragraph response to at least one of your classmate's ideas.
Instructor Comments: Discussion Board topics are tied to specific course Learning Events for each week of the five-week session. Students should post their individual answers to the Discussion Board prior to reading and responding to others. Discussion Board participation is required and evaluated qualitatively utilizing the criteria below (note a late penalty can be applied):
10 points - Grammar/Spelling/Flow/Format
10 points - Remarks made in response to other students' posts (Remarks need to be thoughtful and demonstrate critical thinking)
5 points - Use of outside resources (Outside sources do NOT include course material, text, or personal experiences)
25 points - Content of assignment
Discussion Board assignments should be written using APA formatting, especially with regards to referencing materials. For help on this style of formatting it's recommended that you visit the AIU Library. While the discussion questions may be submitted late (late penalty will apply), students may not "make up" the remarks portion of this assignment - dialogue must occur during the week in which the question was assigned in order to earn credit for "remarks".View Full Posting Details