Database System Requirements (Group Work):
Create a database and name it ITCO630_GPx where "x" is your group letter. Populate your database with appropriate test data.
Include all of the scripts in a single file called ITCO630_GPx.SQL where x is your group letter.
Create at least three related tables in the database.
Create at least two stored procedures and a script to use each of them.
Create at least one view (using a script).
Create at least one trigger.
Create at least five useful queries. At least one of these queries should use a subquery and at least one of the queries should use an aggregate function.
All scripts should be well documented.
In addition to the group work described above, each group member will prepare a summary document with the following information. This document will be submitted as a separate item along with the ZIP of the database and the associated files. Do not submit a single group document. This document must be created individually, and copying from other group members is not allowed.
1. A Word document describing the system
2. An ERD or other graphical representation of the system
3. A description of the views, stored procedures, triggers, and queries
4. Step-by-step instructions on how to run the queries that will demonstrate the functionality of the system
5. A summary of strengths and weaknesses of the system, as designed
Solution for the given problem statement is attached as a zip file along with sql queries.