Describe the underlying principles of agile systems development methodologies.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:28 am ad1c9bdddf
There are twelve principles that underlie agile systems development methodologies. One of these is customer satisfaction through the quick delivery of usable software (Beck, 2001). In addition, welcoming change even in late stages of development, and working software as a show of progress are all important methods of satisfying everyone ...
This is a 189 word solution with 1 reference that outlines agile systems development methodologies. It is a solution that outlines customer satisfaction and change even in later stages of systems development. Finally, it gives insight into how communication plays a role in the whole process.
Software Modification, RFP, Prototyping, Agile Systems
75 word minimum response required.
• Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
o If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
• APA Information
o In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
o For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA Guidelines
• Course Textbook
• Brown, C. V., DeHayes, D. W., Hoffer, J. A., Martin, E. W., & Perkins, W. C. (2012). Managing information technology
• (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
1. Why is making a lot of modifications to a packaged system sometimes a risky approach, and what are the alternatives?
2. Briefly describe the steps of a pure prototyping methodology as an alternative to an SDLC approach. Which disadvantages of an SDLC methodology are addressed by a prototyping approach?
3. What is an RFP, and what critical tasks does it facilitate in the purchasing process?
4. Describe the underlying principles of agile systems development methodologies.View Full Posting Details