Hi, I need some insight into how to answer the following questions.
1. I need a four to five article literature review pertaining to core aspects of leadership that are important to leading innovation and change in an organization.
2. What are examples of these core aspects essential for leading the innovation building process?
3. What are the principles and practices necessary for structuring and implementing an innovation process?
4. What are the hindrances to innovation and change in an organization?
5. How are the principles and practices for structuring and implementing evaluated?
6. What is one example where an innovation process has failed?
7. What are six processes that could be changed for successful outcomes of a failed innovation process?
The first core aspect essential for leading the innovation building process is that the capacity of the leader to innovate depends on his commitments, what he want to accomplish, and his relationships with the circumstances he perceives he is in. If the leaders are resisting or coping they see no innovation. When the leaders are responding/choosing to the circumstances they are in a position to innovate and will do so naturally. When leaders are bringing forth or create they not only innovate but are also predisposed to do so (a).
The second article holds that creativity can be stimulated by leaders. Creative leaders are modestly intelligent, are well informed, and are original thinkers. Also creative leaders ask the right questions and are prepared to be creative. To encourage innovation, leaders must create the right environment, expect creativity from team members, challenge them, and get them peer reviewed. The leader must use good ideas, make people feel secure, and change their own attitude about conformists. The leader must provide means for idea generation, create a climate for discussion, and involve the workers in decision making (b).
The principles and practices necessary for structuring and implementing an innovation process include overcoming resistance to circumstances. Next it is necessary to develop a positive reaction to circumstances or coping. It is also necessary to own the circumstances or responding. The next step for structuring and implementing an innovation process is to choose or accept the circumstances. After that it is necessary to bring forward the circumstances or bringing forth. The final step is to create mastery or creating the context for change (a).
These practices ...
Leading Innovation is discussed step-by-step in this solution. The response also has the sources used.
Sources of Innovation in light.
Can you map the different kinds of innovation in the case study? Which were incremental and which radical/discontinuous? Why? Give examples to support your answer.View Full Posting Details